mercoledì 3 settembre 2014

Swedish fibers - Filati svedesi


Untitled

Untitled

Swedish linen:) Lino svedese:)

I've found Swedish yarn:) Ho trovato lana svedese:) #knitting #tricot #lavoroamaglia #emmafassio

During my family journey to Sweden with the girls and my parents, 
I really wanted to find Gotland yarn and Swedish fibers. And when I entered the incredible store "Svensk Hemslojd", I was so happy to find so many incredible colors and fibers. 
I knew and I wanted the Gotland Garn, but the linen was a real surprise. 
I can't wait to start knitting it. 
This store is so special, because here you can find all what is really Swedish and quality products with history and culture. 

Durante il mio viaggio di famiglia in Svezia con le ragazze e i miei genitori, volevo assolutamente trovare il filato Gotland e fibre svedesi. E quando sono entrata nell'incredibile negozio "Svensk Hemslojd", ero felicissima: ho trovato tantissimi colori e fibre. 
Conoscevo e volevo la Gotland Garn, ma il lino è stato una vera sorpresa.
Non vedo l'ora di iniziare a lavorarlo. 
Questo negozio è veramente speciale, perché qui potete trovare tutto ciò che è svedese e prodotti di qualità intrisi di storia e cultura. 


1 commento:

  1. I am a linen lover...I got some this Summer from Latvia on Etsy but I haven;t used it yet...it looks so good, though.... and your Swedish one looks great

    RispondiElimina