mercoledì 28 marzo 2012

Pink and its shades - Il rosa e le sue sfumature



I never thought that pink and its different shades could be one of my colors...
I was a teenager wearing black and dark colors, looking for my inner self nature and experimenting with my artistic talents and great academic achievements (I loved to study and spend hours on my books or painiting all night)...always feeling somewhere in between...and changing hair color almost every month (from blond to black...ending up sometimes with green shades because I dyed it too many times)...
Now pink is one of my favorite colors...I must confess that I started considering it when the girls where born...my dear friends for my 40's birthday gave me a lot of pink gifts which I adore... and I feel good wearing pink:))

Non avrei mai pensato che il rosa e le sue diverse sfumature potesse essere uno dei miei colori...
Ero una ragazza che indossava solo il nero e i colori scuri, alla ricerca della mia vera natura sperimentando con i miei talenti artistici e i miei ottimi risultati accademici (amavo studiare e passare ore sui libri o nottate a dipingere)...sempre sentendomi nel mezzo...e cambiando colore dei capelli ogni mese (dal biondo al nero...arrivando ad avere a volte delle sfumature verdi per aver fatto troppo colori sovrapposti)...
Ora il rosa è uno dei miei colori preferiti...devo confessare che ho iniziato a considerarlo quando sono nate le ragazze...le mie care amiche mi hanno fatto un sacco di regali rosa per i miei 40 anni e li aforo...e mi sento bene indossando il rosa:))


1 commento:

  1. Ahh, pink is often overlooked for all its bad connotations but in reality, there are so many beautiful shades of pink that I'm drawn to this color now, too.

    RispondiElimina